About this game
Alan Walker Piano is a Music game developed by PianoTiles. The latest version of Alan Walker Piano is Vwd. It was released on October 18, 2019. You can download Alan Walker Piano Vwd directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 150 users rating a average 4.3 of 5 about Alan Walker Piano. More than 5,000+ is playing Alan Walker Piano right now. Coming to join them and download Alan Walker Piano directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Alan Walker Piano for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Alan Walker Piano on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Alan Walker Piano APK on the computer.
How to use Alan Walker Piano on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Alan Walker Piano using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Alan Walker Piano for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Alan Walker Piano. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Alan Walker Piano on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Alan Walker Piano on PC. Here is the Alan Walker Piano successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Alan Walker Piano on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Alan Walker Piano for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Alan Walker Piano app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Alan Walker Piano App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Alan Walker Piano apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Alan Walker Piano on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Alan Walker Piano for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Alan Walker Piano for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Alan Walker Piano
Alan Walker Piano best free music game in the world
Playing Alan Walker songs to become a professional pianist, it’s not a dream.
Alan Walker Piano game is :
– Create beautiful melodies
– Wonderful piano music
– Increase your game speed to win more points
– Improve your reflex level to unlock other melodies
– Create beautiful melodies under the rhythms of Alan Walker with his song Faded
Play free piano online! This wonderful piano game offers you challenges and surprises that you can not imagine.
Rule of the game :
It’s very simple, just tap the black tiles and avoid the white tiles. That’s all !
* 100% Free game music
* Awesome game design and graphic
* Collect coins
* High quality piano music soundtracks
* Smooth game playing experience
* Features a large collection of piano songs
* Get experience, open new levels.
Try out this music tiles game now and improve your reaction speed and musical skill!
* Piano game * The Pianist * Alan Walker Piano
The Permissions of Alan Walker Piano
Retrieve running apps:
– Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Find accounts on the device:
– Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Approximate location (network-based):
– Allows the app to get your approximate location. This location is derived by location services using network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine approximately where you are.
Precise location (GPS and network-based):
– Allows the app to get your precise location using the Global Positioning System (GPS) or network location sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi. These location services must be turned on and available to your device for the app to use them. Apps may use this to determine where you are, and may consume additional battery power.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
– Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
– Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
– Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.