About this game
Dominoes is a Board game developed by digiXMAS. The latest version of Dominoes is 1.4. It was released on October 28, 2019. You can download Dominoes 1.4 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 1 users rating a average 5 of 5 about Dominoes. More than 0+ is playing Dominoes right now. Coming to join them and download Dominoes directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Dominoes for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Dominoes on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Dominoes APK on the computer.
How to use Dominoes on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Dominoes using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Dominoes for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Dominoes. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Dominoes on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Dominoes on PC. Here is the Dominoes successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Dominoes on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Dominoes for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Dominoes app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Dominoes App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Dominoes apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Dominoes on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Dominoes for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Dominoes for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Dominoes
Dominoes is a classic draw dominoes game. This is one of the simpler domino games, and among the most popular as well.
1. Game setup
After shuffling the dominoes, each player draws 7 tiles to make up their hand.
The remainder of the tiles make up the boneyard (or “stock”), and are held in or reserve to be drawn upon at need.
2. Game play
The player with the highest double places the first domino. Each player adds a domino to an open end of the layout, if he can. Note that the layout may flow in any direction, turning as necessary. Note also that the 5-5 and 1-1 are placed in the customary crossways orientation, though may just as properly be placed in an inline orientation.
3. Drawing Tiles
If a player is unable to make a move, he must draw dominoes from the boneyard until he can make a move. If there are no dominoes left, then the player must pass.
4. Ending A Hand
A game ends either when a player plays all his tiles, or when a game is blocked. A game is blocked when no player is able to add another tile to the layout.
When a hand ends, the player with the lightest hand (i.e. the fewest number of dots on their dominoes) wins the number of sum total of points in all of his opponents hands (minus the points in his own hand, if any).
A game of Dominoes is played to a score of 100.
– Supports 2, 3, 4-players modes.
– Winning score can be set.
– Three virtual players (Pinocchio, Buratino and Snow White) playing different strategies are supported.
– Simplified user interface fully compatible with screen readers.
– Easily understand-able sound effects.
The game is played in landscape screen orientation. Screen is spitted to following areas (from top to bottom of screen) :
– AI players’s area: name, status, number of tiles, score.
– Play area: table with played tiles or boneyard with reserved tiles.
– Player’s (your) area: name, status, tiles, score.
HOW TO PLAY:
– You play against virtual players according to game rules.
– Click to playable tile to select tile for playing.
– Selected tile is sent to left or right end automatically if can be placed on one end only. If tile can be played at both ends, you will be ask to choose a exact end.
– If no tile is playable, you will be asked to draw tile(s) from boneyard.
– You or virtual players should be blocked if no tile is playable at their turn. The turn is passed to next opponent.
– The game ends when one player plays their last tile, or both players are blocked.
– The scores are calculated at end of each game. If score of any player reaches or exceeds winning score, the challenge ends.
– This game is a game of Pinocchio Game Collection – Collection of accessible games for Android.