About this game
Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed is a Music game developed by Badsnowball Limited. The latest version of Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed is 1.9.60. It was released on December 4, 2020. You can download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed 1.9.60 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 3,493 users rating a average 4.4 of 5 about Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed. More than 100,000+ is playing Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed right now. Coming to join them and download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed APK on the computer.
How to use Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC. Here is the Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed
Dot n Beat is an absolutely addictive game with the most thrilling and exciting rhythm! You never wanna miss it!
Our Team is trying to make the game better and better
We are glad to accept Song Recommendation!
Song list will be updated regularly
2019 latest music arcade game, which tests your music rhythm and hand speed. Challenge your friends and see who has the last laugh!
A combination of various music written by the world’s brilliant independent musicians, audiovisual effects and distinctive game playing-modes makes Dot n Beat enjoyable for all ages. A memorable music journey is about to start, let’s rock n roll!
❤️How to play❤️
Follow the beats and control the moving direction of the light ball by tapping the screen. Listen to the rhythms and play to the music so that you can get a higher score and more diamonds. Move your fingers to experience the thrills of compact rhythms.
The Permissions of Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed
Retrieve running apps:
– Allows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.
Read sensitive log data:
– Allows the app to read from the system’s various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
View Wi-Fi connections:
– Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
View network connections:
– Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi:
– Allows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
– Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
– Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Dot n Beat – Test your hand speed for PC Windows official Trailer