Death is not the end.Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…! That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer from Motion Twin that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!Main Features• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood. Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?The Legacy Update is now available!
• Enjoy New Difficulty, New Biomes, New Enemies, New Bosses, New Weapons, New Skills, New Mutations…Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit• Custom controls & More touch control options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
How to Download and Play Dead Cells On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Dead Cells on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Dead Cells on your PC with LDPlayer