Important! You need to supply your own copy of the ‘Doom’ wad files to play original Doom.
SEVEN of the best ‘Doom engine’ source ports brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 & v3.25 & v3.82 & v4.x)
* Zandronum (v3.0 & v3.1 Alpha)
* Chocolate Doom
* Dhewm3 (Doom 3) (NEW)
Full touch screen controls and full game-pad support.
* Highly customizable touch screen controls.
* Built in keyboard to access cheats and console commands
* Custom UI to easily select your wads and mods
* 18 custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigatable UI via a gampad
* Various rendering modes available
* Save/load your touch screen layouts
* Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
* Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music
* Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher for GZDoom and Chocolate Doom
* Mouse and Keyboard support (Android 8 and above ONLY)
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
FreeDoom data included to start playing immediately.
You will need approximately 60MB extra space to download music libraries and FreeDoom data.
Copy your own ‘wad’ files (doom.wad, hexen.wad etc) to your device to play games compatible with the ‘Doom’ engine.
Note: A high end device is needed to play complex and demanding mods such as Brutal Doom.
Doom 3 notes
Dhewm3 has been optimized to run as well as possible on mobile, but you still need a high end device to play. It will NOT play well on low power or old devices!
* NEW multitreaded rendering
* Play the base game, RoE expansion and ‘Classic Doom 3′ mod’
* Aim assist (in the base game)
* Mod selection (NOTE, mods which need the game.dll or game.pk4 file will not work)
* Full touch screen and gamepad controls
* Custom game resolution configuration
* ‘Doom 3’ PK4 files are needed to play (NOT BFG edition)
PLEASE email if you have any issues, we will be able to fix almost all issues you have when configuring the app.
Full money-back guarantee at any time, just email and we will issue a full refund
Legal:Icons and internal touch screen graphics are copyright to Open Touch Gaming.Screen shots are taking from the FreeDoom game.This is a GPL source port and contains no ‘Doom’ copyrighted data.
How to Download and Play Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] on your PC with LDPlayer