Everybody has one day dreamed of creating his own video game. It’s now possible with Draw Your Game! All you need is paper, pens, and our app! It’s super easy!Why not get the app now and read these simple instructions during the download?
1. Draw your own game’s world on a piece of paper, using black, blue, green and red pens.
2. Use the Draw Your Game app to take a picture of your drawing.
3. Wait a few seconds, while Draw Your Game transforms the drawing into an amazing game !
4. Play your brand new game, with a cute character that you can control.
5. Share your creation with other Draw Your Game players from all around the world. Of course we check them to be sure there’s no inappropriate content!How do I play?
In Draw Your Game, there are three modes you can play!▶ Create: this is where you build your own world with paper and pens! You can also draw inside the game, so you can create on the go.
▶ Explore: play the levels of drawers from all around the world. Some of them are easy. Some others are complex and very hard. You choose whatever you want to play!
▶ Adventure: play through a hundred levels picked by our team of dreamers. Follow unlockable characters through their journey into a world of paper.There are two kinds of levels:
▶ Escape: the character must find a way off the paper to escape and finish the level. Sometimes it requires some clever mind tricks!
▶ Destruction: the character must push blue objects into red ones to destroy them. It’s not as easy as you may think!The game is FREE (with ads)▶ For free, you can finished the game and unlock all features if you play in the adventure mode.
▶ You earn a sticker each time you finish a level and you unlock a feature when you finish a season.
▶ You need to wait 2 hours between each season unlocked.
▶ There is a video ad every 5 minutes.If you don’t want to wait or don’t want to play in adventure mode, you can do a purchase to unlock features:
▶ One by one if you want to consume your stickers.
▶ You can buy the “Full Version” (in-app purchase) to unlock all at once.
▶ A special offer is available for the “Full Version” the first 24h (30%).So what are these pens for?You can pick between four colors to draw a world:
▶ Black for stationary floors/ground (basically, platforms)
▶ Blue for movable objects that the character can push around (we love physics)
▶ Green for bouncing elements (sounds like fun)
▶ Red for elements that will destroy the character or the blue objects (don’t touch them!)Here are some advices from our artists▶ Use fairly wide felt-tip pens.
▶ Choose vivid colors.
▶ Take pictures under good lighting.Important notice
Our team approves each new world before releasing it to the community, and a rating system is used to rank the top worlds against one another. We spend an epic amount of time to ensure that your children (and ours as well) won’t see inappropriate content in the game.
Of course, if you think we’ve missed some things, there are ways inside the game to report us anything you want.Some limitations we’re aware of
Draw Your Game only runs on smartphones and tablets with a camera that can be used to scan your drawings.Want to share you creations with us?
We’re always amazed by your creations. We validate every level, but if you want to get some love and feedback about your world, share it with us on Twitter (@DrawYourGame) or Facebook! You can also send us your feature suggestions!
How to Download and Play Draw Your Game On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Draw Your Game on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Draw Your Game on your PC with LDPlayer