Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!Give Earn to Die a test drive today, and see why the hit online game series that enjoyed OVER 200 MILLION PLAYS is bigger and better for your mobile and tablet.THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You’re stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape… alive!Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?Earn to Die Lite lets you play through the first level of the Story Mode for free.Once you’ve completed your test run don’t miss out on the full version of Earn to Die so you can:
● Smash your way through the rest of the STORY MODE, which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● Get access to all 8 VEHICLES, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn’t enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss… Plenty more zombies to smash through… Be sure to introduce them to your car’s front bumper
● Race for the best time in Championship Mode.
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins in Halloween ModeSo think you’ve got what it takes to survive the zombie apocalypse? Download and try your luck today.Note: Some aspects shown in the screenshots may only be available on the full version of the game.
How to Download and Play Earn to Die Lite On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Earn to Die Lite on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Earn to Die Lite on your PC with LDPlayer