NOTE: A device with at least 2 GB of RAM is required for this game to run properly.
In this last chapter of the Five Nights at Freddy’s original story, you must once again defend yourself against Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, Foxy, and even worse things that lurk in the shadows. Playing as a child whose role is yet unknown, you must safeguard yourself until 6am by watching the doors, as well as warding off unwanted creatures that may venture into your closet or onto the bed behind you.
You have only a flashlight to protect yourself. It will scare away things that may be creeping at the far end of the hallways, but be careful, and listen. If something has crept too close, then shining lights in its eyes will be your end.
NOTE: Game entirely in English.
How to Download and Play Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Five Nights at Freddy’s 4 on your PC with LDPlayer