Gear.Club is much more than a quick adrenaline rush; it is an authentic world of cars. Realistic driving and racing experience, with fully simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions and aerodynamics. In this ultimate racing game, you will get to explore breathtaking settings and compete live with your online friends and foes through unlimited races, championships and events. Gear.Club offers a full range of options for the cars. Players can collect, upgrade and customize some of the most gorgeous exotic vehicles in their performance shop and enjoy details including engine and interiors in full HD.FEATURES:● DRIVE with fully simulated engines, powertrains, suspensions and aerodynamics. Multiple control schemes are supported!
● EXPLORE breathtaking race tracks and exotic locations.
● RACE against your Friends through Events and Championships.
● CREATE and develop the ultimate Performance Shop to collect, upgrade and customize the most gorgeous exotic cars.
● ENGINEER specific parts to boost your machines beyond their maximum capacity.
● ADMIRE car details such as engines and interiors shown in Full HD!
● COLLECT all your favorite cars.PLEASE NOTE! Gear.Club is completely free to download and play but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device’s settings.The file-size of Gear.Club is quite significant so make sure your Internet connection is stable when installing the game.
For this reason, the game asks for read/write access to your external storage authorization to let you install the game on the storage of your choice.Watch Gear.Club on https://www.youtube.com/c/EdenGamesOfficial
How to Download and Play Gear.Club On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Gear.Club on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Gear.Club on your PC with LDPlayer