Gravity Box is a minimalist, skill-based physics puzzle where you use blasts to push a box around, hopefully in the finish point.
The early levels will teach you how to play the game and present the basic concepts: you are equipped with a rocket launcher used by tapping on the screen. Blasts are created where the rocket explodes.
The game’s difficulty consists in using the right amount of force by launching rockets at the right distance and angle.
It’s time to remember the laws of motion!
How to Download and Play Gravity Box – Minimalist Physics Game On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Gravity Box – Minimalist Physics Game on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Gravity Box – Minimalist Physics Game on your PC with LDPlayer