Right now! It takes only 5 minutes!
Log in and grab various rewards that await you!
It’s so easy upgrading your heroes in Lazy Master!# Game Features #■ 5-minute RPG
– Zero to mastery in 5 minutes!
– Glide to mastery through ‘Hero Road’ and ‘Growth Missions’!
– Complete the Hero Road and obtain a 6-star hero right away!■ Easy, breezy upgrade system
– Claim daily rewards and play rewards! Summon and upgrade your heroes!
– Use ‘Reset Hero Level’ to choose and upgrade a new hero. ■ 24-Hr idle mode
– Your heroes will continue the fight while you’re offline. Collect your rewards at the next login!
– In need of heroes, gear, magic items, or upgrade materials? Choose the plan you need!■ Various contents and events every day
– Sanctuary: Challenge the most fearsome teams with your friends!
– Battle Festival: Guess who will be the winner!
– Guild War: A full-scale battle against other guilds!
https://www.facebook.com/LazyMaster5minutes▶ Support URL ◀
https://lineup.oqupie.com/portal/lm/▶ Terms of Service ◀
https://www.lineupcorp.com/policier-en.html#policy▶ Parental Guidance ◀
https://www.lineupcorp.com/policier-en.html#guide▶ Device Requirements ◀
– Operating Systems: Android 4.4 or higher
– Memory: 2GB or more
Even if your device meets the requirements above, some devices may be restricted to play.▶ Obligatory Permissions Guide ◀
[Access to Storage (Mandatory)] – This permission is for installing and saving game data.# How to disable permissions
– OS 6.0 or higher: Settings>Applications>App permissions>Disable app permissions
– OS 6.0 or lower: Unable to disable permissions, you can delete the app to disable permissions
How to Download and Play Lazy Master On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Lazy Master on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Lazy Master on your PC with LDPlayer