Important AnnouncementDue to a change in Google Play game specifications, starting on December 6, 2019, use of the cloud to transfer saved data will temporarily be unavailable.
The update to restore this function is scheduled to occur in December.
If you use the cloud to send or receive data during this time, the transfer may not perform properly. With that in mind, we ask that you please do not use the ‘Create Backup’ or ‘Load Backup’ features until functionality has been restored through the update.Note: You can still transfer data from Monster Hunter Stories: The Adventure Begins (Free Trial Version) to Monster Hunter Stories (Paid Version) because this transfer uses data stored on your device.Please read the section “Important Notes” before purchasing or using this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted after purchase.This app has absolutely no in-app purchases! After playing this app, you can import your save data into “Monster Hunter Stories” (paid version) to continue the story.• The World of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world where large monsters roam, and people everywhere make a living hunting, there’s a remote village of people who follow a different set of customs. They are the Monster Riders, a people who don’t hunt but instead form bonds with monsters.Unlike hunters, they raise and live in harmony with monsters, forming inseparable bonds with them using mysterious artifacts known as Kinship Stones.The monsters that form kinships with Riders, known as “Monsties,” possess incredible powers. By becoming a Rider, you too can befriend countless Monsties, riding them as you explore a vast, exciting world. Join the adventure and “Ride On!”• Game Features
– Recruit countless Monsties!
Monsties, and the bonds you form with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore vast environments and dungeons to find monster dens, and bring back the eggs you find to hatch new Monsties!- Fight with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and the Monsties you’ve raised into battles with other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge other players.- New features for the smartphone version!
New improvements include beautiful high-resolution graphics, improved user interface, and a new auto-save feature![Important Notes]
• Notes on Multiplayer
– Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is available only after a certain amount of game progress.
– Network Battles are only available against other players of this version of the Android app, not players of the paid version.
– Network Battles are not available against players of the Japanese version of this app.
– Play in an area with a good connection to ensure the best online experience.
– You must sign in to Google Play game services to use multiplayer features.• Additional Notes
– To use this app, you must agree to the “Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement” (link below) when booting the app for the first time.
– This app features the same story as introduction of the handheld console version.
– Several handheld console features, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo features, local Network Battles, and StreetPass, are NOT available in this version.
– Deleting this app will also erase any stored save data.
– This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version will not work in this version.
How to Download and Play MHST The Adventure Begins On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search MHST The Adventure Begins on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing MHST The Adventure Begins on your PC with LDPlayer