Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer – again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat – many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. Older devices may struggle to run the game with high frame rate.
– Procedurally generated levels – true endless replayability
– Completely destructible environment
– Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
– Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
– Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
– Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons – the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
How to Download and Play Neon Chrome On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search Neon Chrome on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing Neon Chrome on your PC with LDPlayer