You can play Pokémon GO mobile game on PC using LDPlayer Android emulator. LDPlayer is the best Pokémon GO emulator for PC. Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
_______________UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!COMPETE in epic Gym battles and…TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
_______________Notes:- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
How to Download and Play PokÃ©mon GO On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search PokÃ©mon GO on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing PokÃ©mon GO on your PC with LDPlayer