NEW! Team GO Rocket has invaded the world of Pokémon GO! Battle with Team GO Rocket Grunts as you restore PokéStops and rescue Pokémon.Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
_______________UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!COMPETE in epic Gym battles and…TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
_______________Notes:- This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– Compatible with Android devices that have 2GB RAM or more and have Android Version 4.4–7.0+ installed.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Application may not run on certain devices even if they have compatible OS versions installed.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Information current as of July 11, 2019.
How to Download and Play PokÃ©mon GO (Samsung Galaxy Apps version) On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search PokÃ©mon GO (Samsung Galaxy Apps version) on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing PokÃ©mon GO (Samsung Galaxy Apps version) on your PC with LDPlayer