Taking away 3 minutes of your time!
SMASH LEGENDS is a thrilling real-time brawl that lasts for 3 minutes!
SMASH away players from all around the world with unique LEGENDS!SMASH Must Go On!* SMASH with simple controls!
This game is easy to learn, but hard to master!
Everyone can enjoy this game, but remember that not everyone can become the winner!
If you enjoy simple fast-paced action games, join SMASH LEGENDS now!* SMASH with epic knock outs!
Knock off enemies from the arenas set in floating islands to achieve victory!
Enemies are more likely to get knocked out when their HP is low.* SMASH across variety of game modes and maps!
Take your pick! From 3 vs. 3 team battles, to 1 vs. 1 duel and even Battle Royale survival modes!
Jump right into the action packed fairy tale fantasies!- Dominion (3 vs. 3): Capture and hold an area with your teammates to achieve victory.
– Team Deathmatch (3 vs. 3): A team competition to the death.
– Battle Royale (8 Player FFA): Only 1 final player will survive in this 8 player free-for-all mode.
– Harvest (4 Player FFA): Player who harvests the most fruits by destroying Mandrakes win.
– Duel (1 vs. 1): A duel where only your controls and skills count.
(* Game modes will continuously be updated)* SMASH with unique characters!
Hidden stories! Unique skills! Incredible actions!
Obtain the charming characters of SMASH LEGENDS and upgrade them!* SMASH against players from all around the world!
Join the lively brawl action against players from around the world!
Claim your victory and aim for the top of the World / Regional rankings!SMASH LEGENDS is free-to-play, with in-game purchases.
How to Download and Play SMASH LEGENDS On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search SMASH LEGENDS on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing SMASH LEGENDS on your PC with LDPlayer