– A NDS game file (.nds, .zip, .7z, .rar) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own NDS game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/SuperNDS/)
– Use uncompressed ROM to play faster.
– If the emulator crashes due to lack of RAM, please free up RAM by closing all running applications.LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo in any way.
How to Download and Play SuperNDS On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search SuperNDS on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing SuperNDS on your PC with LDPlayer