Pre-Register to be notified when The Almost Gone is out and grab it at a special -30% launch price for the first week of release!
Trapped between life and death, frightened and alone, you must unravel the dark and poignant truth that led to your fate. Dig beneath the beautifully rendered façades and interiors of an ordinary suburban lifestyle to discover a breathtaking tale crafted by an award-winning author.
Piece together this compelling story by revealing objects and memories, decipher these clues and reveal more of the story and its dark secrets. From your own home to eerily deserted streets, beautiful apartment blocks to sinister abandoned hospitals, you must search forensically for clues. Each new reveal takes you closer to the life you once had, to the people and places that surrounded you, in your seemingly carefree childhood. Why are you here? Why are you trapped? Will you ever get home?
– Experience a stunningly immersive story written by award-winning author Joost Vandecasteele
– Explore every nook and cranny of each beautifully rendered diorama
– Play through five compelling chapters, with each revealing more secrets and twists that will lead you to the truth
– From an unassuming sitting room, to a tent in a forest, from a police car in a tree to an abandoned hospital, a seemingly innocent suburbia is yours to discover
How to Download and Play The Almost Gone On Windows or Mac?
- Download LDPlayer, a free Android emulator to play Mobile games&Apps on PC
- Complete the installation of LDPlayer on your desktop
- Launch LDPlayer and search The Almost Gone on the search bar
- Install the game from LD Store (Or Google Play)
- Once installation completes, click the game icon to start the game
- Enjoy playing The Almost Gone on your PC with LDPlayer