About this game
Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG is a Role Playing game developed by SVP Mobile. The latest version of Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG is 1.924. It was released on December 18, 2019. You can download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG 1.924 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 14 users rating a average 4.9 of 5 about Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG. More than 50+ is playing Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG right now. Coming to join them and download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG APK on the computer.
How to use Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on PC. Here is the Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG
Kings Hero 2 – is a classic tactical role-playing fantasy game with turn-based style of combat!
In the game, the player travels through a huge fantasy world.
You’ll complete some quests, fight with evil spirits,
collect ancient artifacts and toss a challenge to the strongest bosses.
** AppAdvice – “If you enjoy the old Dungeon & Dragons, and Ultima
games, as well as strategy titles like heroes of Might & Magic, then Kings Hero may be your …” **
Turn-based battles on a hexagonal map.
Real-time map travel.
Four character classes.
Over 20 spells – attacks, fortifications and control (can be improved).
Powerful bosses with their own unique magic abilities.
Lots of quests with awards.
No Ads and IAP
The battles, which occur on a small map with a hexagonal grid, feature a turn-based strategy.
At the start, the player can use the spell of his team, attack the enemy or order his character to move to another grid.
On some maps, the team will have to first break through fortifications – they can’t attack enemies as long as they are intact.
Bosses have at their disposal a formidable arsenal of spells – that is why it is very important to think out the moves.
Bosses can be treated, they can call for backup, set traps, and do much more.
Four character classes:
Specializes in long-range combat and critical strikes.
His spells help him to keep the enemy at a distance, entangling the enemy’s feet, as well as lulling the legs for a while.
The witch possesses magical abilities and can heal wounds in a combat.
Some of her spells cause damage to all the enemies on the battlefield.
When necessary, she can teleport herself to avoid close combat.
Warrior of light. His magic can both treat all his allies and charm their weapons to deliver extra damage.
During critical moments, he can call upon the power of light, which would make enemies to treat his wounds instead of causing damage.
An experienced fighter clad in heavy armor. His magic allows him to charm the armor of his allies.
He can quickly reduce the distance to the enemy and pull the life out of enemies using his blood magic ability.
Magic is divided into four types – control, damage, and treatment and charm.
Each team member can use his spells in combat. Spells don’t consume energy, but once a spell has been used, you can’t reuse it in 6 moves.
When a team attains new levels, characters receive magic points, which can be used to improve spells.
New spells can be received for completing quests or you can grab them from enemies.
During the game, you can find lots of different items to fortify your team.
Items are separated by quality – from simple gray ones to epic orange items.
They can be improved by absorbing other unnecessary items. Moreover, the item being improved acquires more features.
When the maximum improvement has been reached, the item can evolve by merging with magical signs.
Here, the item class increases by one star, while losing some improvements.
The Permissions of Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Kings Hero 2: Turn Based RPG for PC Windows official Trailer