About this game
Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler is a Role Playing game developed by Dragosha. The latest version of Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler is 1.41. It was released on May 10, 2020. You can download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler 1.41 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 1,021 users rating a average 4.6 of 5 about Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler. More than 100,000+ is playing Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler right now. Coming to join them and download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler APK on the computer.
How to use Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on PC. Here is the Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler
An involving card game with bits of magic and simple rules. You’ll get 4, 9 or 16 cards with the one representing your brave hero, which you move one step left or right, or up, or down. The hero is to go through dungeons, unlock chests, drink elixir, collect coins, cast fireballs, avoid spiked traps, defeat bosses. Break into a number of leaderboards!
It’s clever, it’s challenging, and there’s a lot to do. Plus you can fit a game in just a few minutes. It’s brilliantly paced for mobile, and it won’t cost you anything to pick it up. This is a mini card game that’s definitely worth your time.
— Pocket Gamer. 8/10
A Fresh Take on Card Based Dungeon Crawlers with Super Simple Game Play
… I have loved every minute spent playing this game …
— TouchArcade 5/5
The game provides simple basic mechanics with roguelike elements, but it is a hard task to become a master.
You’ve got 10 heroes with different tactics to reach as much loot as you can. They are Knight, Mage, Paladin, Thief, Ruiner, Dark Druid, Sir Lancelot, Berserker, Assassin and Plague Doctor.
Defeat a boss and add difficulty to the game and upgrade the hero. Get a chest as a reward. Take care: among useful cards one can meet dangerous ones, like poison, for example.
The game will surely give you some nice moments to spend, or some hours, because it is said to be addictive.
A Facebook group to support the game, you’re welcome to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lookyourloot/
The Permissions of Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler
Find accounts on the device:
– Allows the app to get the list of accounts known by the device. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
Read phone status and identity:
– Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
– Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
– Allows the app to control the vibrator.
Prevent device from sleeping:
– Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Receive data from Internet:
– Allows apps to accept cloud to device messages sent by the app’s service. Using this service will incur data usage. Malicious apps could cause excess data usage.
Look, Your Loot! – A card crawler for PC Windows official Trailer