About this game
Math Guru is a Educational game developed by APASS. The latest version of Math Guru is 1.0. It was released on April 1, 2019. You can download Math Guru 1.0 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 2 users rating a average 4 of 5 about Math Guru. More than 0+ is playing Math Guru right now. Coming to join them and download Math Guru directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get Math Guru for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download Math Guru on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install Math Guru APK on the computer.
How to use Math Guru on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download Math Guru using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download Math Guru for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of Math Guru. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the Math Guru on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use Math Guru on PC. Here is the Math Guru successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of Math Guru on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download Math Guru for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate Math Guru app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download Math Guru App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download Math Guru apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have Math Guru on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install Math Guru for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for Math Guru for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of Math Guru
Our game is designed for all the ages. Adults and kids can have unlimited funny and challenging hours.
How to play :
– Solve easy mathematical operations as fast as you can.
– As much as you play, the operations get harder.
Our math game is a brain-training game for kids and for adults to shape their mind more!
You can also compete with your friends in social by posting your scores.
Practice every day to get better results.
Now download and play for free Math Guru on android devices!
Improve easy your mathematics skills daily.
Math Guru is a funny addition game designed for all smartphones and tablets, no internet connection needed.
Increase your brain power and compete for your friends from around the world!
Improve your math skills by playing Math Guru daily!
The Permissions of Math Guru
Read the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View network connections:
– Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
– Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.