About this game
PaintWars is a Action game developed by SEMO Graphics, Inc.. The latest version of PaintWars is 2.6.9. It was released on April 15, 2019. You can download PaintWars 2.6.9 directly on https://forpcdownload.com. Over 24 users rating a average 4.7 of 5 about PaintWars. More than 500+ is playing PaintWars right now. Coming to join them and download PaintWars directly!
However, the question arises: why do users want to get PaintWars for PC Windows devices? (windows 7, 8, or 10). This is simply because a laptop offers them a larger screen with an enhanced experience. Also, not everyone has an android phone or tablet, right?
In this article, we will cover the ways to download PaintWars on pc with and without Bluestacks. So there are two methods to install PaintWars APK on the computer.
How to use PaintWars on PC Windows
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
There are many good android emulators in market, the best one is andy, Bluestacks, Nox App player and mynamo. In this guide, we will tell you the method to download PaintWars using Bluestacks and Nox App player.
Download PaintWars for PC with Bluestacks
- Firstly, You should install Bluestacks Software on your Computer or Laptop. (Note: Come back to this post once you installed Bluestacks correctly)
- After Bluestacks, now, you must download .APK file of PaintWars. Click here.
- Open the Bluestacks App already installed on your PC/Laptop. In the left-hand corner toolbox, you will find an option of Add APK. Load the APK file using the option on the Bluestacks. Click on that.
- It will ask about the location where you have kept the downloaded APK. In my case, I have kept it on Desktop, so I am selecting that.
- It will now automatically install the application on Bluestacks. You will find the PaintWars on applications tab on the main screen of the Bluestacks window.
- Now, you are all set to use PaintWars on PC. Here is the PaintWars successfully running on my PC after installing and clicked on the app.
Now, we should discuss the installation of PaintWars on PC using NOX App player. You can use this method if Bluestacks method is not working properly on your Laptop or Computer.
Download PaintWars for PC with Nox App player
- First of all, you must download Nox App player, click on the software to start installation on your Computer/Laptop.
- Now, download APK file from here.
- After installation, open the NOX player. In the right-hand side corner toolbox, you will find an option of ‘Add APK’. Click on that option.
- Select Don’t show again and click on I know.
- You have to choose the APK from the downloaded location. As I have saved it on the desktop, I choose from there. (If your downloaded file is in Downloads area, select the .APK from there itself)
- Nox will automatically install the Application. Open it from the home screen of Nox app player.
- You will then be asked about if you want to change your location from ‘Worldwide’ to any particular location. Initially, choose Later option.
- Now, you are ready to use the App with some pre-existing website links embedded in the App.
- Note: Use ESCAPE to come back to the home screen or else you can use the symbols to operate PaintWars app on PC NOX app player.
Which Emulator Should I Use?
If you’re going to follow my recommendation then I suggest you go with NOX because it’s quite simple and easy to understand. You don’t have to panic yourself for anything it will teach after every step for once to guide about how this Emulator works.
If it didn’t work for you then you can search for its alternative android emulators, the best alternative of NOX is BlueStack. It is also good and worth to use only if NOX didn’t work for you.
Download PaintWars App for PC without Bluestacks
Users who want to experience the available movies & TV without blustacks can use a new software called The ARC Welder.
- So this software only runs through google chrome browser. If you don’t have it by default, please go ahead & download it.
- Then search for Arc Welder chrome extension in the google chrome store and simply download it.
- Now follow the same steps. Download PaintWars apk file, and run it on arc welder.
- Choose the option – full window or partial screen while testing.
- You can start using the app on your PC with these steps.
With these steps, you can have PaintWars on your PC after these two methods are implemented.
So this is how you can download or install PaintWars for Pc. Hope you guys have enjoyed my work and don’t forget to share this method with your friends and loved ones.
You can also try this procedure on your Mac if you’re looking for PaintWars for Mac devices.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
The description of PaintWars
Full 3D graphics
real-time online mulitplayer game where you can battle with your friends.
classmates and colleagues or anyone else all around the world!
▶Mobile multiplayer paint action◀
[Map] Play with various maps (Beach, City, Desert, …)
[Character] Play with different characters
[Painting] Engage in colorful battles to ink the largest territory.
[Multi Play] Play online with players from all over the world
customer service: [email protected]
PaintWars is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for realmoney. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchase in your device settings.
An network connection is required.
keyword: painting, action, shooting, casual, Multiplay, Paintwars, paint, Paint Wars,Paint War,semographics
The Permissions of PaintWars
Read sensitive log data:
– Allows the app to read from the system’s various log files. This allows it to discover general information about what you are doing with the device, potentially including personal or private information.
Read the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to read the contents of your USB storage.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage:
– Allows the app to write to the USB storage.
View Wi-Fi connections:
– Allows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
Read phone status and identity:
– Allows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
View network connections:
– Allows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
Full network access:
– Allows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
Prevent device from sleeping:
– Allows the app to prevent the device from going to sleep.
Google Play license check:
– Google Play license check
PaintWars for PC Windows official Trailer