Download Psiphon for PC(Windows 10): Methods and Alternatives
Psiphon is a platform that you use to explore the internet beyond limits through a combination of SSH, VPN, and HTTP Proxy technologies.
This app creates secured and private internet connections that enable you to access country-blocked websites.
The application is quite easy to use, and you do not have to spend large sums of money purchasing it.
Psiphon has been available for Android version only, but the Psiphon providers have developed a new version for PC after gaining huge popularity. Today, It is readily available on the internet for free.
Method to Download Psiphon For PC
1. Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
2. 64-bit or 32-bit Intel processor.
3. More than 100GB internal memory.
4. 2GB or 4GB Ram (4plus GB Ram recommended)
Download and installation procedure
Step 1: Download the Psiphon application from a credible source. Visit the official website and download the application
Step 2: Click the download button located at the uppermost part of the webpage to download the app.
- Ensure that you download the Psiphon 3 for Windows.
Step 3: Double-click the file (Psiphon3.exe) to install the program to your computer.
Step 4: Select Run as Administrator for the popup menu that appears on your computer after the installation process completes.
Step 5: Now the Psiphon app fully installed on your PC. The app does not require your registration for full operations.
Step 1: Open your web browser and search for the Psiphon application.
Step 2: The Internet Download Manager (IDM) is crucial in this case because files to be downloaded are huge.
- Download and install the Internet Download Manager (IDM) for easier and faster downloading process.
Step 3: Download a BlueStacks Installer (Android emulator) to your PC. A legit BlueStacks application is readily available for free on the official BlueStacks website.
Step 4: Double-click on the BlueStacks files and click Run as Administrator when the download process is complete to initiate the installation procedure.
Step 5: Look for the BlueStacks App icon on your desktop after the installation process completes.
Step 6: Double click on the BlueStacks App to get the startup process.
- The startup process directs you to the entire procedure of installing the BlueStacks application.
Steps 7: The BlueStacks provides you with a manual to help you familiarize with the application.
Step 8: Log in to your Google account and download the App from the play store.
Step 9: Double-click on the Psiphon and let it install on the BlueStacks App fully.
- A notification will appear at the uppermost part of the BlueStacks App when the installation of is complete.
Step 10: You can now access the internet using Psiphon on Windows using the BlueStacks emulator.
Alternative Internet Apps for your PC
- Tor is an open-source internet application that helps you to access any website without surveillance that limits your privacy or freedom to conduct business activities.
- The app also prevents people from accessing your internet connections or sites retrieving your physical location.
- Tor is compatible with all computer-based operating systems.
- OpenVPN is another open-source application that accommodates various internet configurations such as site-to-site VPNs, website access controls, Wi-Fi securities, and remote access.
- The app offers a cost-effective platform that allows you to access any website.
- The OpenVPN also prevents other people from accessing your internet connections.
- OpenVPN App is compatible with all Windows, Linux, iOS and Android platforms.
3. CyberGhost VPN
- CyberGhost VPN offers you the freedom to access all internet websites regardless of your location or the type of device you use to log in.
- The software allows you to visit internet sites without being recognized by third parties. CyberGhost VPN is the tool to protect your identity on the internet.
- Nonetheless, the software requires you to subscribe to their channel that includes charges from $3 to $12 depending on your commitments.
In summary, the Psiphon helps you to access any website on the internet for it offers an extensive series of IP protocols such as site-to-site VPNs, website access controls and Wi-Fi securities. The app also has global network coverage and various entry plugins. I hope after reading this information about Psiphon application you can easily download Psiphon for PC.