Download Showbox for PC/Windows – Watch Free Movies Online
Showbox is a popular Android app that allows you to download and stream free movies and TV shows from your Smartphone, tablet or computer. The Showbox PC version is completely free and accords you a variety of content that you can stream online, or download.
Although initially meant for Android users, Showbox for Windows 10 offers a better viewing experience due to the large screen on your PC, plus you can watch content with friends and family.
Below, we have a guide on the best methods to download Showbox for PC
Installation procedure to Download Showbox for Computer/Desktop:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10.
- 64-bit or 32-bit Intel processor
- Updated audio and video drivers
- 4GB RAM
- 2GB Hard Disk storage
Download and installation procedure:
In this method we will direct you on how to install Showbox on your PC, using BlueStacks (android emulator).
Step 1: Open your internet browser and search for the Showbox application.
Step 2: In a new tab, download and install the Internet Download Manager (IDM) for easier and faster downloading process.
- The Internet Download Manager (IDM) helps to download gigantic files
Step 3: Download and install the BlueStacks App
Step 4: Download the Showbox App file
Step 5: Download the BlueStacks App if you are using the BlueStacks for the first time.
Step 6: Open the BlueStacks App by double-clicking the BlueStacks.exe file.
- Register your BlueStacks App by signing in to your Google Play account to proceed
Step 7: As soon as you have chosen a file location, you will be prompted to add your Showbox App file. Just click on “Add your Apk” button and select your App file.
Step 8: You will be given a chance to change a variety of alignment options for your app and to test it in Arc Welder.
- Make changes if you wish. Otherwise, you can go ahead and click on “test” in the bottom right-hand corner to start your app.
Step 9: If everything went well, launch your App.
Install the Showbox using the Arc Welder Chrome Extension setup.
Step 1: Download Chrome and install if you do not already have the chrome browser.
Step 2: Download and install the Internet Download Manager (IDM) for easier and faster downloading process.
Step 3: Download the latest Showbox App file.
Step 4: Open your chrome browser and download the Arc welder extension by clicking the “Add to Chrome” button then install the app.
Step 5: Click on the “launch” button after the installation process completes. Be sure to choose a location to save app-related data.
Step 6: Then, click “choose” in the bottom right-hand corner and select a file location that you desire or create one.
Step 7: After you have chosen the file’s location, you will be prompted to add your Showbox App file. Just click on “Add your Apk” button and select your Showbox file.
Step 8: The installation process will give you an opportunity to change some configuration options for your app and to test it in Arc Welder.
- Make changes as desired by basically clicking on “Test” in the bottom right-hand corner to launch your app.
Step 9: Launch the Showbox and enjoy the movies or TV shows of your choice.
Alternative applications of the Showbox
- Hulu is an American entertainment company that offers “extravagant media services.”
- The application is primarily oriented towards direct streaming of television series, carrying current and past episodes of many series from its owners’ respective television networks and other content partners.
- Tubi is a free streaming service available on practically every platform on a device and provides the most extensive collection of movies and TV shows in the United States.
- The App includes more than 8,500 movies from major film studios such as Paramount Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Lionsgate
- Tubi involves an advertisement platform that engages viewers into other channels but maintains the integrity of entertainment to the audience.
- Pluto TV is an internet-based TV platform operated by Pluto Inc.
- Pluto TV runs as an app on 14 platforms including Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku and PlayStation consoles.
- The company currently has more than 75 content partners, over 100 free channels and ranges over 6 million monthly active users.
Showbox is completely free on your laptop/computer, follow the above methods to install it and enjoy an unlimited variety of TV shows, Movies, Series, dramas, and so much more.